- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hey now, hey now, Hilary Duff is the proud mama of a little girl.
On Monday, the Younger actress took to Instagram to reveal she gave birth to her and singer-songwriter boyfriend Matthew Koma’s first child together on Oct. 25.
Duff posted a sweet photo of her, Koma and their daughter all bundled up. “Banks Violet Bair this little bit has fully stolen our hearts!,” wrote the actress. “She joined our world at home on Thursday afternoon and is absolute magic.”
Koma also shared the good news on his Instagram account: “Banks Violet Bair/// 10.25.18/// We welcome a beautiful daughter, little sister, and best friend for life. Could not be more grateful for our growing family and for the [peach] who makes it all possible. Cloud ten.”
The former Lizzie McGuire star dropped hints all weekend of Koma and her becoming parents on her Instagram stories, posting several pictures of her daughter’s father and calling him “dad” in each post.
This is the second child for Duff who shares a son, born in March 2012, with ex-husband Mike Comrie. This is the first child from Koma.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day