- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It looks like Hillary Clinton has taken a cue from pal Katy Perry. The former senator just debuted a brand new ‘do for spring.
The 2016 presidential candidate revealed a new hair cut — a short, straight blond ‘do with bangs — while speaking on women’s rights during International Women’s Day on Wednesday. Dressed in a fierce red power suit (likely as a show of her support for the Day Without a Woman strike), Clinton was looking extra sharp while she took the stage at The Vital Voices Global Leadership Awards in Washington, D.C.
— CBS News (@CBSNews) March 9, 2017
Clinton isn’t the only one to go for a drastic new ‘do recently. In addition to Perry, whose stylist, Chris McMillan, chopped her bleached locks into a chic pixie following the pop star’s split from Orlando Bloom, Kristen Stewart also showed off a bleached buzz cut earlier this week. Stewart’s chop is for an upcoming movie role, however, she told Into the Gloss that she’d always been jonesing to shear off her locks.
Clinton, on the other hand, gave no such explanation for her new look — but then again, she doesn’t really need one.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day