- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
RYAN MURPHY? HOUSE
LOS ANGELES, CA 90069?
PRICE: $3.25 MILLION
SIZE: 3,210 SQUARE FEET
Murphy’s modern three-bedroom abode sits on a quarter-acre in the hills above the Sunset Strip. The home of the Glee creator and executive producer has city views and a lush backyard with swimming pool. Its understated cool makes sense for the hip Murphy, who has been making real estate moves of late: He bought a Beverly Hills mansion from Diane Keaton just this fall and tried to sell this hillside house in 2008 for $4.2 million; it was relisted ?Oct. 21 with agent ?Ann Eysenring of ?Partners Trust.
RYAN SEACREST? ESTATE
NICHOLS CANYON ROAD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90046
PRICE: $14.95 MILLION
SIZE: 10,000 SQUARE FEET
This gated compound has a strong showbiz pedigree: Seacrest bought it from Kevin Costner for $11.5 million in 2006, and it was previously owned by Richard Dreyfuss. The American Idol host extensively renovated the six-bedroom house. Its old-school Hollywood feel is befitting of an entertainer who’s styled himself on the likes of Dick Clark and Regis Philbin. The residence includes a screening room, recording studio and living room with 20-foot wood-beam ceilings. The property hit the market Oct. 12; Kurt Rappaport, co-owner of Westside Estate Agency, has the listing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day