- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A-list facialist Joanna Vargas’ clients, including Dakota Johnson, Zac Posen, Karlie Kloss and Michelle Williams, can now reap the benefits of leafy greens instantly — on their faces. Vargas’ new limited-edition Spring Clean Detox Facial (starting at $250) boasts vitamin C–rich broccoli among other veggies.
What it Is: Similar to her popular Oxygen Purifying Facial, this hourlong treatment starts with microdermabrasion, followed by cleansing, exfoliation with an oxygenating microgreens-based scrub, a face massage, a microgreen-infused mask, and finishes with an oxygen treatment using her eponymous oxygen serum.
How it works: These potent seedlings — from broccoli, radish and clover sprouts — are packed full of enzymes, which Vargas says “stimulate the lymphatic system to cleanse, detox and feed the skin” and target the face specifically versus just eating greens or juicing (a practice she wholly endorses and offers recipes for on her site). The result: Unclogged pores, reversed environmental damage and glowing skin. The facial is available now through the end of summer at Joanna Vargas Salons in Los Angeles (109 1/2 North Flores St.) and New York City (501 Fifth Ave.).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day