- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actor, comedian and funky shoe-lover attended her fair share of Fashion Week presentations, including Rihanna’s Fenty Puma (“my jaw just dropped,” she said of the motocross stunts), Tracy Reese, Vivienne Hu and Vaquera.
Goldberg has become an unsung sartorial hero in the fashion world as of late, rocking must-have Parisian brand Vetements on The View last year; at the same time, she’s also been known to wear Crocs to fashion shows. When it comes to personal style, Goldberg always manages to keep us guessing with looks that are quirky but undoubtedly Whoopi.
“I like anything that makes me feel good,” Goldberg told The Hollywood Reporter on Tuesday evening at the Vaquera show. “I like clothing that says to people, ‘You can wear me. You can wear me and we’d get along really well.'”
She continued, “People think that they don’t have what it takes, and as it turns out most people do, most people do have what it takes to be adventurous.”
Here, a look at how to do NYFW like Goldberg herself:
1. Remind people that you’re the real OG.
2. Pose with dogs! And carry dog-shaped purses, if Thom Browne happens to give you one.
Found her and she’s delightful pic.twitter.com/0AHhlNe4Gz
— Sam Reed (@HereReedThis) September 12, 2017
3. Love on Rihanna, refer to her as “an icon.”
4. Wear shades in the front row, because poker face is important.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day