- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Superstar stylist Leslie Fremar has her hands full this year in Cannes, styling red-carpet stars Charlize Theron, Julianne Moore and Katy Perry, who will be performing at the glitzy amfAR gala (in a custom creation).
Pret-a-Reporter added to her workload with this quick questionnaire.
Rain is on the forecast for the film festival. How does that change what you have planned?
Unfortunately, we planned so far in advance, so it’s not something we can control. Hopefully they have umbrellas and tents, so I don’t have to worry about it. We definitely checked the weather, but we roll with it. We don’t change last-minute.
When it comes to Cannes, how does your style strategy change?
Cannes is a place where a stylist can have fun. The European sensibility is a little more forgiving and not as conservative. For me, it’s a place where I can try different things and just be experimental and avant garde and just go for it.
What exactly do you have planned for Theron, one year after the stunning canary-yellow Dior Couture from last year?
You’re going to have to wait and see!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day