- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Frozen’s Idina Menzel, better known to John Travolta as Adele Dazeem, is the latest victim to have succumbed to the dangers of ripped denim.
The singer/actress was minding her own business while passing paparazzi at the airport, when — horror of horrors — she noticed a pair of lace panties peeking through a hole in her slashed-on-purpose jeans.
Menzel shared her harrowing story on Twitter on Monday afternoon, including a cringe-worthy image of the incident in which the offending navy and blue lace panties can be seen peeking out into the daylight.
So went to the airport in cool ripped jeans, and after passing paparazzi I realized a pair of panties was hanging out the whole on knee pic.twitter.com/6SnZpabuAw
— Idina Menzel (@idinamenzel) March 20, 2017
For her bravery in sharing her story we would like to take this time to commend Menzel and wish her the best of luck on her recovery from the embarrassing events that have transpired on this day in 2017. And for the future, might we recommend these clear panel TopShop mom jeans which showcase the knees without the risk of panty exposure?
Finally, to all those readers out there, we offer this story as a reminder that ripped denim mishaps can happen to anyone.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day