- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Before Rachel Zoe became a household name, Phillip Bloch was the OG celebrity stylist, who, after dressing 12 stars for the 1997 Oscars (including Salma Hayek in a trend-setting tiara, below), signed with William Morris Agency, published a book and became a spokesman for Lycra and Visa.
After a few career twists (including styling Tiffany Trump for the inauguration, ahem), he has a new gig offering red carpet treatment to the luxury-paying public. “People are bored with shopping, so I created luxury retail and fashion experiences,” he says.
Named after fashionable films, Bloch’s At Your Service (PhillipBlochAtYourService.com) experiences include The Devil Wears Prada (style consultation and shopping trip; $5,000), Mahogany (primping, prepping and a private photo shoot; $30,000) and Transformers (a wardrobe overhaul; $5,000). Oscar statuette not included.
A version of this story first appeared in the Nov. 29 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day