- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
THR cover ladies Isabelle Huppert and Jessica Chastain partied it up on the rooftop pop-up Club by Albane at an exclusive cocktail dinner hosted by luxury watch and jewelry label Chopard on Thursday night.
The pair cuddled up on a couch, chatting with French actresses Sandrine Kiberlain and Melita Toscan du Plantier.
Huppert stunned in red, while Chastain opted for a plunging black number with a stunning diamond and emerald drop necklace.
Close friends Huppert and Chastain could be heard discussing the state of women in film, both agreeing that French female directors have an easier time making films.
The rest of the guests kept it light, with the cream of the French crop — including Juliette Binoche, Marion Cotillard, Monica Bellucci, Julie Gayet and Clotilde Courau — sipping champagne under the palm trees before sitting down to a dramatically candlelit dinner on the terrace overlooking the sparkling Croisette.
Sure, there was that other Chopard party down the Croisette, but Spanish star — and jury president Pedro Almodovar’s muse — Rossy de Palma got everyone dancing and singing along to her hits with a dramatic piano and guitar performance.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day