- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Will Smith can now add “barber” to his extensive résumé.
“Getting Jaden Smith ready for the first day of filming #LifeInAYear…maybe I should’ve used scissors?!” he captioned. It’s unclear what Will actually used.
Jaden will be starring opposite of Cara Delevingne in Life in a Year, a Mitja Okorn-helmed romantic drama about a 17-year-old who finds out his girlfriend is dying and sets out to give her an entire life in the last year she has left to live.
Delevingne revealed last month that she was planning to make a major hair transformation for the movie, too.
“I have to shave my head for my next part, so I have to do something different. So I dyed it. Just for fun. Just to change it up,” the actress told USA Today while promoting Valerian at CinemaCon in Las Vegas.
In addition to his upcoming film role, Jaden has been busy looking for a CEO for his MSFTSrep clothing line.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day