- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jake Gyllenhaal is now a Calvin Klein model.
The Okja actor is the new face of the fashion house’s Eternity fragrance. Photographed by Willy Vanderperre, Gyllenhaal stars in the campaign alongside model and advocate Liya Kebede and 4-year-old actress Leila.
The trio, who portray a loving family, will be featured in a TV ad for the Eternity scent, due out this month. According to a release, the campaign celebrates Eternity’s ideas of romance, love, intimacy and commitment.
Gyllenhaal may only be posing as a father figure in the campaign, but that doesn’t mean he hasn’t previously expressed his interest in becoming a dad.
“I am not a father yet, but it is definitely a dream of mine, should I be lucky to have that happen,” the 36-year-old told ET Online in 2015.
No stranger to Calvin Klein, the Oscar-nominated actor attended the brand’s show during New York Fashion Week, sitting in the front row with Mahershala Ali, Lupita Nyong’o and Paris Jackson to support Raf Simons’ latest presentation.
Gyllenhaal most recently starred and produced Stronger, which recounts the true story of Jeff Bauman (Gyllenhaal), who lost both of his legs in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, as he adjusts to his new life and moves forward after a traumatic event.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day