- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jamie Dornan is going to be a dad for the third time.
The Fifty Shades of Grey actor and his wife, musician Amelia Warner, are pregnant with their third child, a rep for the actor confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter.
The couple has yet to reveal the sex of their impending little one.
Dornan and Warner married in 2013 and already share two daughters. In an interview with The Sunday Times, Dornan opened up about the joys of fatherhood, commenting that “being a dad is the best.” “I feel a healthy and lovely duty to provide for my kids, and I really like it. It suits me,” he said.
The baby news comes as two films starring Dornan are about to be released. First up, the Northern Irish actor stars opposite Rosamund Pike in the drama A Private War, where he portrays photographer Paul Conroy. Dornan will also appear alongside Taron Egerton and Jamie Foxx in the Leonardo DiCaprio-produced action film Robin Hood.
Both films are due out in theaters this November.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Taraji P. Henson