- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s official: Jamie-Lynn Sigler is a married woman! The Sopranos actress tied the knot with longtime fiancé and former Washington Nationals infielder Cutter Dykstra, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The couple wed Saturday at the Parker Palm Springs in Palm Springs. Sigler opted for a white strapless, sweetheart Oscar de la Renta gown paired with Forevermark Diamonds, while Dykstra wore a Brooks Brothers suit in a ceremony officiated by Lance Bass, according to People magazine.
The couple, who were engaged for three years, also share a 2-year-old son, Beau Kyle Dykstra.
See more Critics’ Choice Awards: Our 10 Favorite Looks
Sigler, who recently attended the Art of Elysium gala with her fiancé, told reporters that she was most looking forward to being able to finally use the terms “husband” and “wife” with Dykstra, who popped the question to her in 2013.
“We always say it, but now we’re really allowed to,” Sigler told reporters, adding that she planned the whole wedding herself with the help of her best friend.
It’s the second wedding for Sigler, who was previously married to her former manager, A.J. Discala. The pair split in 2005.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day