- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jane Seymour and James Keach are calling it quits after 20 years.
The couple “confirm that they are separated and have been for several months,” they said in a statement to People. “At this time, they are negotiating the terms of their divorce.”
The British actress, 62, and her actor-director husband, 65, wed in 1993. They are parents to 17-year-old twin boys Johnny and Kristopher.
PHOTOS: The Faces of Pilot Season 2013
“They will continue their relationship as devoted parents to their children, as business associates and partners, and in their joint dedication to preserving and furthering the charitable endeavors that they’ve worked on throughout their marriage,” the couple said in their statement.
This was Seymour’s fourth marriage and Keach’s third. Seymour also has two adult children with ex-husband David Flynn and is grandmother to three children.
Seymour is best known for her starring role in the 1990s hit series Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. Keach directed numerous episodes of the CBS drama.
More recently, Seymour joined the ABC comedy pilot Keep Calm and Karey On and guest-starred on TNT’s Franklin & Bash and Fox’s Ben and Kate. She also competed on Dancing With the Stars in 2009.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day