- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Teen actress Jenna Ortega cares, and says Melania Trump should do the same.
Ortega on Friday night wore a green, hooded military jacket reading “I do care and u should too” on the red carpet at the Radio Disney Music Awards, countering the “I really don’t care, do u?” jacket the first lady wore as she left Washington to visit detained migrant children this week.
The 15-year-old, whose credits include Jane the Virgin and Iron Man 3, told the Associated Press that Trump’s jacket showed poor judgment and that she couldn’t believe her advisers allowed her to wear it. Ortega said she cares about migrant children, “and as first lady of the United States, [Trump] should too.”
Ortega said she had the jacket made the night before especially for the awards show.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival
super bowl LVII