- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Baby makes four for Jason Bateman and wife Amanda Anka.
PHOTOS: ‘Horrible Bosses’ Premiere
The couple welcomed their second child, Maple Sylvie Bateman, on Friday, Feb. 10 in Los Angeles, a rep for the actor confirms to The Hollywood Reporter. Daughter Maple joins big sister Francesca Nora, age 5.
Bateman and Anka, daughter of singer Paul Anka, wed in July 2001. They are both 43-years-old.
PHOTOS: The Best and Worst TV Dads
It was Anka’s father who tweeted the news of her pregnancy in August, writing: “I’m going to be a grandfather again!”
Bateman was most recently seen opposite Ryan Reynolds in The Change Up. His next projects, Disconnect and The Longest Week, have both wrapped filming. He is currently prepping to star in Identity Theft with Melissa McCarthy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Cannes: Alicia Vikander, Marion Cotillard, Da’Vine Joy Randolph and More in The Hollywood Reporter’s Festival Photo Gallery
Billie Eilish Slams Critics Who Called Her a “Sellout” for Being More Feminine: “Let Women Live”
How Amber Ruffin’s Mission to Have Fun Helped “Destroy and Then Rebuild” ‘Some Like It Hot’ for Broadway