- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Saturday Night Live star and House vet have gotten engaged, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The pair have been dating since December 2011, and made their plans to tie the knot official shortly after the holidays. Wilde has been known to tweet about her affection for Sudeikis, and has frequently accompanied him to University of Kansas basketball games in the comedian’s home state.
Wilde and Sudeikis are working together on the relationship comedy Relanxious, which is being directed by Christopher Storer and is eyeing a release later this year. It tells the story of love between an agoraphobic man and a woman who has anxiety attacks.
Wilde was previously married to filmmaker Tao Ruspoli from 2003 to 2011. Her other upcoming projects include Spike Jonze’s sci-fi romance Her and Ron Howard’s racing biopic Rush, where she will star opposite Chris Hemsworth. Rush is due in September and Her is expected to be released later this year.
Sudeikis was previously wed to 30 Rock writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010. In addition to his SNL duties, he is lending his voice to the animated feature Epic, and will star opposite Jennifer Aniston in We’re the Millers. Both films are due out this summer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day