- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Hudson looks slimmer than ever taping an upcoming episode of The Talk. She’s lost a total of 80 lbs. on Weight Watchers and has said she’s more proud of that achievement than of winning an Oscar.
On the show, she talks seriously about the night she didn’t go to spend the night with her mom, as she normally would have. That turned out to be the night her mother and brother were fatally shot. Her nephew was later found dead. “Just that one decision saved my life,” the Oscar-winning actress/singer marvels.
On a happier note, she also dishes about her “two” marriage proposals with fiance David Otunga and her upcoming wedding and that all important wedding gown. “It’s Like Its Own Show!” on an episode of The Talk to air Monday (Jan. 16)
Seems that Otunga proposed to her and she, well, she returned the favor.
On her upcoming wedding planning and that VID:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
valentine's day gift guide