- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
From Jennifer Lawrence‘s diverse performances in Winter’s Bone to American Hustle and taste in the beaus she keeps close (Nicholas Hoult, Chris Martin) — we all know girlfriend’s got range. Well, Monday night at London’s world premiere of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1, she sartorially drove her scope home.
The 24-year-old first pranced onto the scene in a demure mullet-hemmed Dior that could have easily been accessorized with a corsage in addition to the Casa Reale ring and studs she donned. All unicorns and rainbows, the subtly powder blue stunner was embroidered with noir florals. Yes, pure bright-eyed innocence in the flesh.
Then, almost as a stick-it-to-the-Capitol move, she flipped a switch for her nighttime garb: a sultry ice-white Mugler by David Koma that dipped, dove and made afterparty heads whirl. With an asymmetrical plunge-slit situation, bare back, and a strategically placed cutout mirroring aforementioned and troublesome plunge (just ask Lorde), Katniss had morphed from glistening Pollyanna to femme fatale in a matter of hours.
The breadth deserves applause, no doubt about it. But, which page in this celeb’s Silver Linings Playbook earns your ovation? Naughty or nice?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day