- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The couple stepped out together Monday for the Met Gala at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art. Lopez, who was styled by Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn, wore a sky blue Valentino gown with a cape, while Rodriguez suited up in a Tom Ford tuxedo.
Rodriguez even took on the role of an “Instagram boyfriend” on the step-and-repeat, taking photos of his new lady and the stylish scene.
— Laurie Brookins (@StyleWriterNYC) May 2, 2017
This year’s gala theme celebrates the museum’s Costume Institute exhibition “Rei Kawakubo / Comme des Garçons: Art of the In-Between,” which features approximately 150 womenswear designs that Kawakubo has created for Japanese brand Comme des Garcons since her first presentation at Paris Fashion Week in 1981.
Rodriguez confirmed he was dating J.Lo while appearing on The View in March.
“We’re having a great a time, she’s an amazing, amazing girl,” he said. “One of the smartest human beings I’ve ever met, and also an incredible mother.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day