- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lopez doesn’t have time for your judgment.
After the World of Dance exec producer and judge posted a mirror selfie on Instagram Thursday, in which she’s seen wearing a white Guess crop top sweater and showing off her rock-hard abs, some of her followers accused her of using Photoshop because of a fuzzy mark on the right side of the image.
“But the photoshop…. On left side of your belly lol,” wrote one Instagram user, while another commented, “Look at her forehead, face, arm… It’s the worst Photoshop job I’ve ever seen. Heck, my 7 yr old could’ve done a better job than that.”
Her fans were quick to defend her, however. Said one fan: “This is not photoshopped… there is a smudge in the mirror which makes it look odd. JLo works out and all the dancing, makes her be this fit at her age.”
Lopez confirmed it was indeed a smudge in the comments section, making sure to take a screenshot of her statement and adding it to her Instagram Story.
“Omg…Just a smudge on the mirror…lol…not photoshop,” she wrote, adding the hashtags “#lordblessthehaters,” “#ymrat,” “#youshouldtryit,” and “#wishtherewasphotoshopforhaters.”
She did sing the 2001 hit, “I’m Real,” after all.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day