- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jeremy Renner and Kristoffer Winters have bought, built, renovated and sold plenty of high-end L.A. homes. According to a 2012 Esquire profile, Renner has purchased and sold more than 15 houses since 2002, each one bigger and bolder than the next.
The Reserve, a Holmby Hills remodel of a 1920s art-deco-style mansion, appears to be at the apex of the upward trend. The 10,000-square-foot home includes a wine cellar, a theater, six bedrooms and 11 bathrooms located on a nearly two-acre lot. Winters worked with architect Phillip Vertoch to create many of the home’s over-the-top design details.
Renner, 42, is known for his Oscar-nominated work in 2008’s The Hurt Locker and 2010’s The Town, as well as starring in 2012’s The Avengers and The Bourne Legacy. This year the actor starred in Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters.
Rayni Romito and Branden Williams of Hilton & Hyland/Christie’s International Real Estate were the listing agents. Barry Peele and Andrew Clark of Sotheby’s International Realty represented the buyer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Women in Entertainment 2022
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever