- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jessica Chastain was already having a pretty good Tuesday, sitting in the front row at Giorgio Armani‘s Paris Couture Collection: she’d been flown to the City of Lights in Armani’s private jet and put up in a swank hotel for her visit.
Then her cell phone rang — and things got even better — when she received the news of her Oscar nomination for her role in “The Help.”
Italian Vogue editor Franca Sozzani took a cell phone snap of Chastain’s excited reaction and posted it on her Twitter feed. Meanwhile, everyone sitting near Chastain, including Cameron Diaz and Roberta Armani, applauded the news.
It would not be a far-fetched idea to put money on Chastain wearing an Armani couture design to the Oscars. Odds are looking good that a colorful gown by the designer is in the works for the rising star.
Chastain is tiny enough for a ready-to-wear sample size. We’re sure she’ll find something magnificent on the runway, or that Armani’s team will make her something in whatever color she wants.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
valentine's day gift guide