- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The long locks are gone.
John Mayer debuted a short haircut Saturday night at Skybar in West Hollywood at a party to celebrate Mindy Kaling’s new Fox comedy, The Mindy Project, that was hosted by The Hollywood Reporter and Vitamin Water.
Mayer has been sporting a longer, curly hairdo for some time but on Saturday showed off a shorter, wavy cut.
Last week, reports surfaced that he and fellow singer Katy Perry had ended their romantic relationship after only a couple months.
In May, Mayer released his fifth album, Born and Raised, which has spawned two singles: “Shadow Days” and “Queen of California.”
The Mindy Project premieres Sept. 25. Other stars who turned out to celebrate the show Saturday night include Hilary Duff, Ali Larter and Hayes MacArthur, Parks and Recreation’s Aziz Ansari, actor-filmmaker Mark Duplass and Katie Aselton, Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan, Mindy Project actor Ed Weeks, actress Nicola Peltz and Kaling’s Office co-stars B.J. Novak, Ellie Kemper and Angela Kinsey.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day