- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Once again, the Jonas Brothers have proved they aren’t afraid to lean into nostalgia to give the fans what they want.
The group took to Twitter on Thursday to announce their throwback collection is “officially live,” including a short video that shows off the new items and the caption “Happy #TBT.”
The new merch — which is available until May 23 at noon — includes two shirts, a neon yellow hoodie, a pillow and a compact mirror that all feature artwork or photos of the brothers during their 2000s heyday.
All items come with a digital copy of the Jonas Brothers’ upcoming album Happiness Begins, which will be delivered by email when it drops June 7. The highly anticipated project will be the group’s first studio album since Lines, Vines and Trying Times in 2009.
See their tweet below.
— Jonas Brothers (@jonasbrothers) May 16, 2019
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jeriana San Juan