- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s been a banner year for Joyce Bonelli, and 2016 is already shaping up to be even bigger for the Kardashian-Jenner family’s longtime makeup artist. So how does the blond — who was the inspiration for Kim Kardashian’s own platinum ‘do earlier this year — plan on unwinding on the last day of 2015? With her boyfriend and a staycation at a Beverly Hills Hotel. It’s a far cry from last year’s celebrations, which included “wild week” spent in St. Barth’s with friends and family. (“Don’t worry, I remember most of it,” she says).
See more The 50 Best Red-Carpet Dresses of 2015
“We have an amazing, crazy year ahead of us, so we’re keeping it super chill,” confesses Bonelli, who already has the ball rolling on a number of projects for the new year, including a glam app, a kids collection, makeup product launches and what Bonelli dubs “a secret project with Kim Kardashian.” And though Bonelli’s lips are sealed on the latter, she is ready to share one thing: namely, her New Year’s Eve playlist. Here’s what Bonelli will be rocking out to as she rings in the New Year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day