- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Bieber surprised fans with some dramatic new body art over the weekend.
The 23-year-old pop star revealed a massive new torso tattoo in a selfie and video on Instagram Saturday morning (Oct. 21). The new ink includes gargoyles, skeletons and archways across his rib case and stomach area. See the IG posts below.
Bieber already has well over 60 tattoos, as People points out. The new torso tattoo connects with the vicious looking lion and bear heads on both of his pecs, as well as the large gothic-themed cross in the center of his chest.
Some fans were not too happy about the new ink, and made their distaste known in the comments of the Instagram posts. But the most loyal Beliebers came to his defense. “I’ll love you forever, tattoos are just tattoos,” wrote one fan.
“You still the same Justin I’ve loved since 2009.”
A version of this article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day