- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Timberlake will join the ranks of Kanye West, Drake, Future and pretty much every other up-to-date music artist of the last few years in opening up his own pop-up merch store in New York from Friday to Sunday. Unlike those who have come before him, JT’s store will feature a total of 16 different brand collaborations, each paired with a song off of his just-released Man of the Woods album.
While the exact location of the store is still unknown, the participating brands and times have been released, with the store set to open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET on Friday and Saturday and from noon to 6 p.m. ET on Sunday.
Among the collaborations, there are two pairs of limited-edition Air Jordans — tied to the song “Higher, Higher” — a smart marketing move from Timberlake, as these are presumably destined to reach a sneaker-head audience even wider than his fan base. The singer wore one of the red, black and marble pairs during his Super Bowl halftime show this past Sunday.
For the Pharrell-produced “Filthy,” there’s a T-shirt collaboration with Heron Preston, the streetwear designer behind Dave Chappelle’s merchandise from the comedian’s Radio City Music Hall stint last year. The brand collaborations also coincide with the more woodsy aspects of his album, with three different sunglasses from Warby Parker, two separate jackets made by Levi’s and a cooler from Yeti.
As of now, all merchandise on his online store is sold out, so this may be fans’ only chance to grab some gear before he sets off on his world tour, which kicks off in Toronto on March 13 and continues into its European leg starting in the summer.
Check out the full list of participating companies below:
1. “Filthy”: Heron Preston
2. “Midnight Summer Jam”: YETI
3. ‘Sauce”: Best Made Co.
4. “Man Of The Woods”: Best Made Co.
5. “Higher Higher”: Jordan Brand
6. “Wave”: Warby Parker
7. “Supplies”: Best Made Co.
8. “Morning Light”: Pendleton
9. “Say Something”: Moleskin
10. “Hers”: Levi’s x Pendleton
11. “Flannel”: Levi’s
12. “Montana”: Levi’s
13. “Breeze Off the Pond”: Maestro’s Classic
14. “Livin’ Off the Land”: Best Made Co.
15. “The Hard Stuff”: Leor Yerushalmi
16. “Young Man”: Lucchese
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day