- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The inevitable has finally happened. Kaia Gerber, Cindy Crawford’s 14-year-old daughter, has landed her first solo magazine cover — er, covers.
The high schooler is featured on three different covers of Pop Magazine‘s fall issue looking fierce in a Chanel ensemble, Charlotte Chesnais earrings and impeccably groomed brows.
Technically, she’s only been professionally modeling since signing with IMG last year. But in that short time, Gerber has been busy, shooting for brands like Alexander Wang, Miu Miu and Chrome Hearts, and filling her portfolio with spreads for Teen Vogue, Vogue Paris (which she covered alongside Mama Crawford) and Love Magazine, for which she was photographed by Kendall Jenner.
Gerber and Crawford aren’t the only models in the family. Presley Gerber, Kaia’s 17-year-old brother, also is a catwalker. The blonde teen most recently hit the runway for Moschino’s Los Angeles presentation and Dolce & Gabbana’s menswear show, and made an appearance in Calvin Klein’s star-studded fall campaign.
We expect to see plenty more of the budding supermodel in the future.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day