- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After Kanye West hinted to W Magazine that he has collaborated on a capsule collection with a “hip French brand,” we couldn’t stop wondering what Parisian label he teamed with.
This simple chic and undeniably hip French brand A.P.C. revealed the news today (July 8) with a tweet: “A.P.C. KANYE CAPSULE COLLECTION JULY 14,” teasing an image of a pair of jeans labeled “A.P.C. KANYE.”
The brand is infamous for stitching together minimalist designs with an urban edge – a perfect house for Kanye’s style.
Kanye also took to Twitter to send a note to the brand’s founder: “Thank you Jean Touitou for letting me create with you.”
The West and A.P.C. collection will feature jeans, T-shirts and hoodies that will be up for sale on Apc.fr starting at 10 a.m. on July 14.
This is the first time West has entered the fashion world since exhibiting his misunderstood runway collections during Paris Fashion Week in March 2012.
Will you be looking to snatch the A.P.C. and Kanye West capsule collection?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day