- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
No awards show would be complete without a little shimmer and shine, and the stars delivered at the MTV VMAs in New York on Monday night.
Dressed in silver, stars including Karlie Kloss, Ashanti, Ariana Grande and Jennifer Lopez upped the glamour factor at the awards show, where anything goes in terms of fashion (we’re looking at you, Amber Rose, in your fiery-red she-devil look).
Styled by Rob Zangardi and Mariel Haenn, Jennifer Lopez — who performed and accepted the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award later in the evening — looked every part a goddess in a metallic Versace gown with a playful thigh-high slit, amplified with sparkling bracelets, rings and seven-carat earrings from Tiffany & Co.
Karlie Kloss made an equally high-wattage statement in a strappy Elie Saab look paired with a reflective Judith Leiber clutch, styled by Karla Welch.
Stepping out with fiance Pete Davidson for the first time, Ariana Grande struck a pose in a reflective, strapless minidress and over-the-knee boots.
And Ashanti brought plenty of glitz in an embellished off-the-shoulder, leggy look by Eli Madi, paired with Giuseppe Zanotti heels.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day