- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Karmaloop, a streetwear clothing website, and the Boston-based company eMuze have partnered to hold a music and fashion event to shine a light on the local fashion industry.
On the Verge: Boston, set to take place in Boston on April 30, will be hosted by Grammy-nominated Clinton Sparks. The invite-only event will take place at the Winter Garden in Back Bay.
The event, as the website says, “will unite the top aspiring fashion designers from the top colleges in the Boston area.” Individuals chosen from fashion design programs in Boston will compete for “unique and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.”
Others participating in the event include musicians Radical Something, De-Lor, Missy Modell and Aziz.
Karmaloop recently relaunched KarmaloopTV, which is dedicated to covering the “verge” lifestyle from music, fashion, art and technology.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day