- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Look: A two-piece black-and-white layered look from Monse’s fall 2016 collection.
The Wearer: The eternally chic Kate Bosworth.
The Event: Crackle’s 2016 upfront presentation in New York City on Tuesday night, where Bosworth was joined by Dennis Quaid on the red carpet.
Why We Dig: While we’re used to seeing Bosworth looking demure in feminine frocks and bohemian getups, her latest outfit brings the actress’ always fashion-forward look to edgy new heights. Wearing Monse — which is slowly but surely becoming a red-carpet favorite thanks to fans like Selena Gomez and Alison Brie — the actress looked like a straight-up boss in the tailored two-piece ensemble that featured a cool, layered top and ankle-slit trousers. When paired with loose, “I woke up like this” waves, a poppy-hued pout, Repossi ring and pointy power pumps courtesy of Kurt Geiger, Bosworth had all eyes on her. The only thing that could have made the look more badass would have been the silver chain bracelets seen on the runway.
LADIES IN MONSE: Kate Bosworth, left, and Monse’s fall 2016 presentation at NYFW. (Photos: D Dipasupil/FilmMagic/Getty Images; Brian Ach/Getty Images)
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day