- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Summertime is always a skin show on the Hollywood red carpets. This year, the focus is on the legs, translating to lots and lots of kicky short skirts. But when you have to wear a long gown, there are other ways to show off those bronze gams.
Whether its high-low hemlines or sheer skirts, there have already been some great leg shows on the red carpets this summer. And the trend is only going to increase as temperatures continue to rise. Yes, we’re talking Emmys.
Two cases in point: Kate Hudson at London’s Novak Djokovic Foundation Gala (which supports sports initiatives in top tennis player Djokovic’s Serbia) and Diane Kruger at the Los Angeles premiere of her new TV series, The Bridge.
Kate chose an elegant Elie Saab chocolate brown chiffon dress with a high-low hem and embellished details at the bust. She wears the Christian Louboutin Geo pump and carries a Mina clutch.
Diane went for a bit more mystery, selecting a sheer green and navy sleeveless gown with a transparent skirt that gives a discreet glimpse of gams underneath. The dress is from Jonathan Saunders. She also carries a Charlotte Olympia clutch, and slipped into Givenchy shoes.
Fashion question of the day: Which leg look do you like best: Kate’s high-low or Diane’s transparency?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day