- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kate Mara is going to be a mom.
The 35-year-old Emmy-nominated actress and her husband, actor Jamie Bell, 31, are expecting their first child together, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
According to Page Six, Mara is already five months pregnant. The Pose star recently attended the Golden Globes, where she was seen wearing a flowy peach-colored Miu Miu gown most likely to hide her growing bump.
The couple began dating in 2015 after meeting on the set of Fantastic Four. They became engaged in January 2017 and tied the knot six months later in a very private and casual wedding across the street from their home in July. Mara revealed on her Instagram that she married Bell.
The baby news comes at a busy time for the parents, who both have multiple projects in development. Aside from starring on Ryan Murphy’s Pose, the actress is also slated to star in Inheritance and A Teacher, according to her IMDb page.
Meanwhile, Bell will next appear as Bernie Taupin in the Elton John biopic Rocketman opposite Taron Egerton, Bryce Dallas Howard and Richard Madden. The film is set to open May 31 in theaters.
This will be the second child for Bell, who shares a son with ex-wife Evan Rachel Wood.
The sex of the baby has yet to be revealed.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day