- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For her wedding day, Kate Middleton stepped out in custom-made shoes by Alexander McQueen’s Sarah Burton and her design team, which perfectly complemented her lace wedding dress by the British designer. The elegant wedding shoes that Middleton wore for her walk down the aisle at Westminster Abbey were made with “ivory duchesse satin with lace hand-embroidered by the Royal School of Needlework,” according to the Royal Web site.
While, it may take weeks for lace gowns “inspired” by Middleton’s wedding day style to hit bridal boutiques, brides-to-be (and royal enthusiast fashionistas) can already purchase shoes similar to her pair at the online designer shopping site Net-a-porter.
For brides wanting more fashion-forward footwear, the site also offers an exclusive pair of 6-inch white silk-satin heels with a bold white and gold resin leaf heel by Alexander McQueen that cost $1,675.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jeriana San Juan