- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Here’s the first look — call it a teaser — at Katie Holmes’s new ad campaign for Bobbi Brown cosmetics.
The official ad campaign will hit magazines in February. But in this ad, she’s smoldering in creator Brown’s new Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick, which is available online and in Sephora stores later this month.
Holmes, now divorced from Tom Cruise and a 34-year-old single mom (although not exactly struggling), is the brand’s first celebrity spokesman. Katie was hand-picked by Brown to appear on in-store displays at counters around the world.
Brown told Women’s Wear Daily: “We weren’t looking for a celebrity, just a cool, amazing woman who would fit with our brand. And she’s just ridiculously naturally beautiful.”
At the time the partnership was announced, Katie had just announced her divorce from Tom Cruise.
The new Bobbi Brown eye shadow reportedly lasts for up to 8 hours. In this photo, Katie has combined two shades, violet plum and bark. Each shadow costs $28.
For more details on her look — along with other Holmes endorsed products such as Extreme Party Mascara, Espresso Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, Blue Raspberry Creamy Lip Color and Naked Plum High Shimmer Lip Gloss — click here.
Tell us: What do you think of Katie’s first cosmetic endorsement?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day