- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s been rumored for some time now that Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx have been dating, but both have stayed mum about their relationship. But wonder no more, because the duo were photographed holding hands during a stroll on the beach over Labor Day weekend.
In the images published by TMZ, the couple are seemingly on a date as they walk hand-in-hand in Malibu. It’s been reported that Holmes, 38, and Foxx, 49, have been dating since 2013, a year after Holmes’ divorce from Tom Cruise, but neither has commented on the relationship status.
Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Finally Out in Public As a Couple https://t.co/rIedjohu12
— TMZ (@TMZ) September 6, 2017
People reports that the couple spent time together in Paris this spring, not far from where Cruise was filming Mission: Impossible 6.
Of course, folks on social media have already created celebrity couple nicknames for the pair, including JamKat and Foxxhol.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day