- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Carrying out the wood nymph vibe of her Oscar look (and pretty much her red-carpet wardrobe this season), the delicate accessory adds some sparkle and breaks up the billowing nude fabric and helps pull the focus up to Knightley’s glowing face.
“Relaxed and romantic,” says the actress’ hairstylist Ben Skervin of the look he created. “I wanted to keep Keira’s cool edge so it was important that the hair not appear professionally done, and more like she could have done her hair herself.”
Skervin wrapped 2-inch sections of hair around the ghd curve classic wave wand. Once he had the right texture, he brushed out the hair and sprayed a beach spray all over. To finish, he used the ghd air hairdryer over the top layer to set the style before adding the Chanel headband.
The headband nestled atop Knightley’s hair, made for a soft, easy and natural look and certainly acted as a nice distraction to her otherwise washed out dress.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day