- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
It’s easy to forget that behind the makeup and the photoshopping and the Instagram face filters, supermodels are human, too.
But surprise, surprise, it appears that Kendall Jenner — a card-carrying, Vogue-certified supe — suffers from the oh-so-human affliction known as acne.
The 22-year-old has spoken about her struggle with blemishes in the past, writing on her app (which she no longer updates in 2018) that her acne crippled her self-confidence and kept her from participating in normal teenage activities, like talking to boys.
It appears, however, that Jenner has outgrown her self-consciousness. When ruthless trolls pointed out visible acne on her face at Sunday’s Golden Globes, which she attended as a guest of Vogue magazine, some fans came to Jenner’s defense. “Ok but @KendallJenner showing up and strutting her acne while looking like a gorgeous star is what every girl needs to understand,” wrote user @yellowcustards.
The sincere tweet prompted the superstar herself to reply, “Never let that shit stop you!”
never let that shit stop you! https://t.co/uXlqwJxTPf
— Kendall (@KendallJenner) January 8, 2018
You tell ’em, Kendall.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day