- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
After all the drama leading up to Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards — and will-she-or-won’t-she-perform talk — Kesha was one of the most anticipated entrances of the pink carpet. The blonde, who has spent much of the year in a legal battle with Dr. Luke, turned up in a look-at-me power suit.
The singer wore an eggplant purple suit that was richly embroidered with intricate gold motifs and sequins and looks like some of the Gucci suits that Florence Welch has been wearing of late. She paired her bohemian-glam jacket and cropped pants with a white collared shirt, which she tied with a black bow.
As for accessories, Kesha rocked tasseled glittery Gucci shoes with chunky heels and gold jewelry. Her hair was styled into a voluminous shag with loose waves and short bangs, and she had flawless yet simple radiant makeup. Later, for her performance, Kesha changed into a white suit embellished with sequined patches of rainbows, broken hearts, flowers and palm trees.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day