- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kim Kardashian is already a bride — at least, in wax.
On Thursday, Madame Tussauds Hollywood unveiled a new wax likeness of the reality star, two days ahead of her actual wedding to New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries in Montecito, Calif.
The figure — which cost $300,000 to make — is dressed a silk wedding dress designed by Beverly Hills couturier Simin that’s worth six figures.
Simin had created three dresses, and more than 3,000 tourists voted on their favorite. The winning design includes a bejeweled form-fitting bodice and 20-foot silk train.
For the unveiling, the statue also was adorned a diamond and emerald necklace by La Velancia worth $1 million and a bouquet from Caspian Flowers.
The event also included a wedding cake from Panas Pastry.
The wax figure was unveiled by Perez Hilton, but Kardashian herself didn’t attend the event. After Hilton tweeted about it, Kardashian responded: “This is the 1st I’m hearing bout this! Take a pic 4 me.”
E! Entertainment cameras will document Saturday’s nuptials for a two-part special, Kim’s Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, airing Oct. 9-10.
Madame Tussauds said this marks the first figure it has unveiled in a wedding dress. The Hollywood location is located on Hollywood Boulevard.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis