- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A very pregnant Kirsten Dunst showed off her baby bump in the most fashionable way possible — by starring in Rodarte’s fall 2018 lookbook.
Since announcing that she was expecting her first child with fiance Jesse Plemons last month, Dunst has been pictured here and there with a barely-there bump. However, in the new photo series by designers Kate and Laura Mulleavy, the actress’ pregnancy is front and center.
The 35-year-old actress, who starred in the Mulleavy sisters’ debut feature film, Woodshock, last year, was photographed by Autumn de Wilde in a gauzy, floral embroidered tulle gown. Styled with an oversize corsage and matching blooms in her hair, and pictured in front of a fairytale-esque wooded backdrop, Dunst appeared like the poster child of good health and fertility.
Dunst is just one of 14 inspirational women who were handpicked by the Mulleavys for the campaign. Rowan Blanchard; Grown-ish‘s Chloe and Halle Bailey; Reese Witherspoon’s 18-year-old daughter Ava Phillippe; musician Grimes; and Tony-nominated actress Danai Gurira were also photographed in the ethereal, romantic designs.
“We are thrilled to feature women who inspire us,” said the Mulleavys of the series.
See more images below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jeriana San Juan