- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent are making things official.
On Wednesday afternoon, the couple stepped out together for the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund show, where they sat alongside Emma Stone and Katy Perry to watch this year’s class of designers — including Adam Selman, Brock’s Kristopher Brock and Laura Vassar and Stampd’s Chris Stamp — present their latest collections at the Chateau Marmont in L.A.
The Cafe Society star, 26, arrived in a tailored blazer, sans shirt, and tweed trousers with black striped details, while her musician girlfriend, 34, opted for a cropped collar jacket and high-waisted black pants.
The pair were also spotted together earlier this week at the Elle Women in Hollywood Awards. It seems as though the two have been spending a lot of time with each other, as they’ve been spotted together on numerous occasions — though Wednesday’s event marks the first time they’ve made a public red-carpet appearance.
Stewart previously dated film producer Alicia Cargile and St. Vincent had been dating Cara Delevingne for nearly a year until their split over the summer.
Perhaps Stewart, who’s known to be extremely private, is getting more comfortable with putting her love life in the limelight now.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day