- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Kylie Jenner hasn’t been shy about her intentions to grow the Kylie Cosmetics empire. Next up after the sell-out success of her lip kits? Kylie Glosses.
To celebrate the April 1 launch of the yet unpriced product, the 18-year-old beauty mogul ventured into previously unexplored territory: acting.
Jenner stars in a new promotional video as a Louis Vuitton-wearing getaway driver for friends named “Like,” “Literally” and “So Cute.” (Perhaps also the names of the new gloss shades?)
Naturally, the newly blonde Jenner has the best (read: easiest) job. As the getaway driver, she cruises up in a Rolls-Royce convertible and lounges in the driver’s seat. At one point, she puts on a coat.
Meanwhile, the ladies hijack a drug deal-like exchange with some shady suspects. Guns are brandished, tables overturned and groins kicked — all without so much as one hair from their mermaid extensions sticking to their uber glossy lips.
Nothing says female bonding like becoming felons together. Watch the film below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day