- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lady Gaga posed for an adorable holiday photo with sister Natali Germanotta early Monday and the siblings are clearly getting way into the seasonal spirit.
The singer, dressed as an elf — complete with pointy ears — smiled alongside her sister, dressed in full Mrs. Claus garb. Gaga jokingly captioned the photo, “Happy Holidays from the Germanotta sisters and the #HausOfGaga. Mrs Claus and Mistress Claus. Can’t we all just get along.” In a post on Instagram, Gaga explained that she was dressed as “Santa’s naughty elf. Mistress Claus.”
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) December 11, 2017
Gaga posted many more fun pics from the evening to her Instagram, including adorable group photos with her Haus of Gaga squad. She captioned the photo set, “We love you and wish you lots of cheers and no tears!” Her stylist, Tom Eerebout, dressed up as her elf counterpart.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day