- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
On Tuesday night, A-listers kicked off the start of Oscar week’s soirees at Spago Beverly Hills. Naomi Watts and Laura Dern were among the stars to celebrate the release of Stop.Think.Give., a book of portraits taken by photographer Fabrizio Ferri featuring more than 250 celebrities — attendees Adrien Brody, Ashley Greene and Camilla Belle included — who have supported Bulgari’s longtime partnership with the Save the Children foundation.
Watts, an ambassador for the luxury brand, said during the event, “Bulgari raised over 35 million dollars to support children in these countries, and it’s mind-blowing and wildly impressive. I feel proud to have been a tiny bit a part of that.”
The custom-designed silver and ceramic ring or pendant seen in the book are sold in Bulgari stores and directly benefit the partnership. For more info, visit Bulgari.com.
The Oscar nominee in a Halston Heritage outfit and Bulgari clutch.
Bulgari brand ambassador in a DSquared outfit.
The Twilight actress in a black jumpsuit and Bulgari jewels and clutch.
The singer in an Ulyana Sergeenko dress.
The Comeback actress in a Cushnie et Ochs dress.
The actress in a Naeem Khan frock and Bulgari jewels.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day