- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Talk about stealing the spotlight: Catfish creator Nev Schulman and girlfriend Laura Perlongo stepped out for Sunday night’s VMAs, making a bold statement with Perlongo’s growing baby bump on full display.
Perlongo showed off her belly, opting to only cover up the top half with a bomber jacket and silver body chain jewelry.
BABES: DJ Khaled and Nicole Tuck, left, and David Eason and Jenelle Evans at the 2016 MTV VMAs. (Photo: Nicholas Hunt/FilmMagic; Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images)
Another mama-to-be on the carpet was DJ Khaled’s fiancee, Nicole Tuck, who arrived in a emerald gown. Tuck received belly kisses from her beau on the white carpet.
Pregnant Jenelle Evans (of Teen Mom 2 fame) glowed on the carpet, too, stepping out in a nude gown that emphasized her baby bump.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Cannes: Alicia Vikander, Marion Cotillard, Da’Vine Joy Randolph and More in The Hollywood Reporter’s Festival Photo Gallery
Billie Eilish Slams Critics Who Called Her a “Sellout” for Being More Feminine: “Let Women Live”
How Amber Ruffin’s Mission to Have Fun Helped “Destroy and Then Rebuild” ‘Some Like It Hot’ for Broadway