- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following the Los Angeles event earlier this month hosted by Le Book Connections — an international platform for connecting organizations with up-and-coming talent — the creative tradeshow has announced the winners from this year’s submissions.
Among the winners — from photographer Tyrone Lebon’s Calvin Klein spring 2016 campaign to design company North Kingdom’s Beats by Dre marketing campaign in support of Straight Outta Compton — the creative industry didn’t disappoint with their innovative ideas.
See a list of the winners below.
Amanda Charchian for “Pheromone Hot Box”
Marco Grob for Time Magazine/Star Wars
Sandro for Reebok
Taylor James for It Takes Fire to Make Fire
Rankin for “Coco de Mer – X”
Tyrone Lebon for “Calvin Klein Spring 2016”
Dito Montiel for “Man Down”
Amber Gray for “Moonage Daydream”
Estilo 3D for Honda
Parker & Biley for Parker & Biley
Andrew B. Myers for Google Play Music
CVLT for Los Angeles Fire Department
Taylor James for Ford Mustang App
Meghan Boody for Stop Motion-Looking Glass Labs
North Kingdom for Beats
Isabel Martinez for A Tale of Beautiful Abstraction
North Kingdom for A Journey Through Middle-Earth, A Chrome Experiment Google Chrome Google Chrome
For more info on each winner, click here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day