- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Trend-setting hipster chain Urban Outfitters has announced their newest collaboration, and it will be with millennial rapper Lil Yachty and legacy clothing brand Nautica.
As WWD reports, the seven-piece collection, consisting of a long- and short-sleeve tee, track pants and jacket, sweatpants, pullover hoodie and hat, is “based on the brand’s signature sailing aesthetic” and will hit Urban stores worldwide in mid-November, just in time for the holiday season.
Yachty, who’s been a longtime vintage Nautica fan thanks to his seafaring name, will be promoting the collection, hosting an event at Urban Outfitters’ Space Ninety 8 in Brooklyn on Nov. 17 and sporting pieces with prominent Nautica logos in UO ads.
Karen Murray, president of Nautica, told WWD that the collection “is a great way for us to showcase our heritage in a way that is relevant and current, while tapping into a very prominent vintage trend.”
Nautica + Urban Outfitters Capsule Collection prices range from $35 to $99 and will be available at all Urban Outfitters stores on Nov. 14.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
valentine's day gift guide
super bowl LVII
leslie odom jr.