- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Trend-setting hipster chain Urban Outfitters has announced their newest collaboration, and it will be with millennial rapper Lil Yachty and legacy clothing brand Nautica.
As WWD reports, the seven-piece collection, consisting of a long- and short-sleeve tee, track pants and jacket, sweatpants, pullover hoodie and hat, is “based on the brand’s signature sailing aesthetic” and will hit Urban stores worldwide in mid-November, just in time for the holiday season.
Yachty, who’s been a longtime vintage Nautica fan thanks to his seafaring name, will be promoting the collection, hosting an event at Urban Outfitters’ Space Ninety 8 in Brooklyn on Nov. 17 and sporting pieces with prominent Nautica logos in UO ads.
Karen Murray, president of Nautica, told WWD that the collection “is a great way for us to showcase our heritage in a way that is relevant and current, while tapping into a very prominent vintage trend.”
Nautica + Urban Outfitters Capsule Collection prices range from $35 to $99 and will be available at all Urban Outfitters stores on Nov. 14.
This article first appeared on Billboard.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day